- Check-in: 00pm to 20.00pm
- We will always try to accommodate earlier/later arrangements as possible, but these will require advance notice and cannot be guaranteed without extra night bookings to cover.
- 48 hours’ notice will usually be required for any cancellation/alteration of bookings. Seasonal/holidays minimums may also apply.
- Check-out: 00am
- Our units are serviced between the hours of 9.30am to 12.00pm daily.
- A valid Credit Card is required to secure all bookings. A Visa Debit Card is not an acceptable form of security. If a Credit Card is not available, then a bond may be required on check-in which will be refunded once the unit has been checked at check-out.
- Payment is required at Check-in.
- Group Bookings are required to pay a 20% deposit of the expected total spend and are required to give 30 days minimum notice to avoid forfeiture of your deposit as it is very difficult for us to on-sell a large amount of rooms at short notice.
- Visitors are welcome but are not permitted on the premises after 10.00pm. We ask that you respect your fellow guests and noise must be kept to a minimum. All guests are required to park on the roadside and not in the guest parking areas around the motel.
- Parties and noisy gatherings are not permitted. We reserve the right to terminate the stay of any guest that does not comply with this rule. There will be no refund available if this occurs.
- Damage/Loss to the units or property, whether intentional or accidental, will be the full responsibility of the registered guests. Any charges incurred will be passed to the registered guest (including insurance excess) by debiting the card or by invoice. Extra cleaning costs will also be charged to the registered guest.
- Some of our units have cooking facilities but we do not permit odiferous foods to be cooked. This includes fish and curried meals. These smells permeate bedding, curtains and may require that the unit cannot be occupied until the odours have diminished.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the units. Guests are welcome to smoke outside away from doorways and windows. Cigarette butts are to be disposed of by the smoker and not thrown onto the car parking area.
- Return of property left behind by guests. We will do our best to try to contact the guest to inform them of the property left behind. Please forward a self-addressed pre-paid bag and we will return the items as soon as possible.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement only. Please contact us to discuss. Strict conditions apply. Please read our Dog Acceptance Agreement.