During these challenging and unprecedented times, the Goldmine Motel is committed to ensuring the wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff. We want to provide you with an update on what we are doing in response to COVID-19.
We continue to follow the guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health and all Government directives concerning safe practices.
We have increased our vigilance and taken specific proactive health and safety measures, including (but not limited to):
- Mandatory face coverings in all common enclosed areas
- Mandatory QR code scanning on check-in for all guests; if this is not possible, we will securely record guest details
- Reinforced cleaning protocols and routines, ensuring all surfaces are sanitised thoroughly on check-in and before new guests arrive
- Cleaning staff are required to wear appropriate PPE
- Daily housekeeping will be conducted on request and when units are unoccupied
Please help keep everyone safe. If you are feeling unwell and with a fever, cough or with difficulty breathing, please telephone the free Healthline as soon as possible on 0800 611 116. If you would like more information, please visit Health.govt.nz.
We are pleased that you chose the Goldmine Motel for your stay – we will endeavour to ensure it is a safe and pleasant one.